"Chute Gates" Story
My love for the Western lifestyle began when I visited the "Nationals Final's Rodeo" in Las Vegas (N.F.R.). The "Chute Gate" is where the bull's, saddle bronc's and bareback riders come out into the main arena for the test between man and beast. That is how the idea began, we hope you enjoy this restaurant we put together with western and rodeo theme.
Come in and enjoy a great meal and country music atmosphere! I want to sincerely thank you for helping to support my dream.
- Kevin T. Wojtczak, Proprietor
Specials and Treats
- Monday's (4-9PM) "Build a Burger Night"/ 5th topping free
- Tuesday & Wednesday Nights, "Lucky 13 Night"/no specials over $13.00
- Everyday we have a "Lunch Club"/buy 10 lunches and we'll buy your 11th up to $10.99(not inc. bev., tax and gratuity)
- Senior lunch discount 10%, Tues-Thurs 11:30 -4:30
- Mon-Fri Happy Hour barroom 4-6
- Outdoor eating and smoking patio w/full service
- Chute Gates is a member of the CT Motorcycling Touring group with over 8500 locations around New England
- NASCAR on Sundays/ Special 20 wings and bucket of beer $25.00
- Friday nights is open Karaoke w/Bobby D
- Summertime drink specials to cool down with